Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0417 738 469
Tracy is one of Australia’s leading mortgage and finance brokers and has over three decades experience across finance and small business management.
She holds a Diploma in Mortgage and Finance and her expert negotiation skills were honed at Harvard’s prestigious Business School in Boston USA.
A respected and awarded finance veteran Tracy is often called by the media for comment and she’s regularly invited to share her knowledge and expertise at finance, property and industry events and forums.
Committed to diversity and ensuring more women choose mortgage broking as a career path, Tracy sits on the MFAA’s Opportunities For Women (OFW) Advisory Panel helping guide initiatives aimed at encouraging women to join the finance industry.
In addition to her business pursuits, Tracy is actively involved in the not-for-profit sector – raising funds and awareness for various causes close to her heart.
Dedicated to making a difference, Tracy works tirelessly in her role as an Ambassador for Safe Haven Community a charity that provides earlier intervention pathways, that allow women and children to escape coercive and abusive relationships before they escalate to physical violence.
A devoted mother and grandmother Tracy is also an avid lover of AFL (supporting the Brisbane Lions), enjoys travel, social events and horse racing.
Tracy’s key business achievements and highlights include:
- Diploma and Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- A Member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Member of MFAA’s Opportunities for Women Advisory Panel
- 2018 Winner – AFG ‘Business Operator of The Year’ for QLD, NT & Northern NSW.
- 2018 State Winner – MFAA Excellence Award – Broker Business 6+ Loan Writers
- 2018 State Winner – MFAA Excellence Award – Customer Service
- 2017 National Winner – Women in Finance Awards – Principal of the Year.